How to join
All players must register through COMET System, please follow the instructions below.
- Access COMET System using your username and password.
- Once you have logged in click Register on the left-hand pane
- In Comet items screen. Choose Seller field and use the drop-down menu to find “Brooklyn Northern Utd Junior FC”. Please do not click on “Brooklyn Northern Utd AFC” this is the senior club.
- Find the appropriate age grade and category and select the Shopping Cart icon. Answer any questions that pop up.
- Proceed to Checkout (at the bottom of the page)
- View and tick the box to agree to the NZF Terms and Conditions and then select the ‘Pay Later’ option. You will need to pay by internet banking.
- Create an account on COMET System by clicking on “If you are new to football and do not have a profile Sign up” at the bottom of the box.
- Create a profile within the NZ Football MyComet database. Please sign up using your child's name and birthdate.
- Once you have set up your account, you will be sent a verification email.
- Once verified, go back to the login page and login, then follow the instructions above to register.
Families with more than one player
Each player has a separate profile, so if you are registering for more than one child, or family member, you will need to do each one separately under their own profile.
Once registrations are complete on COMET System, please do a bank transfer to the following account
- Amount: see regstratino fee below
- BNU JFC bank account
- 03-1537-0001120-00 (Westpac account)
- In the particulars please enter players First Name, Last Name and Grade
Saturday Mixed Gender and Sunday Girls Only
- $125 first child
- $95 second child
- $70 third child
Girl playing both Mixed and Girls Only
- Add $75 for the second league
- $40 for each child
The first and second child fees are unchanged from 2018
The third child fee has been adjusted to cover the NZ & Capital Football levy
You can also update your personal details and change your password within your MyComet profile.
If you are having trouble logging in or resetting your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org